CODE CAMP 2025: Season 3 – Frontend Development Category Webinar Series (Part 2 of 2)

Name: Muni, Rodge Romer B.

Course/Block: BSIT 4C

Subject: ITC414 - IT Seminars and Educational Trips


CODE CAMP 2025: Season 3 – Frontend Development


Category Webinar Series (Part 2 of 2)


I. Details of the Event

Last August 30, 2025, I attended CODE CAMP 2025: Season 3 – Frontend Development

Category Webinar Series (Part 2 of 2), a webinar organized by the TECHSAVVY Core

Team in partnership with Workflow Co-Working Space. The session was led by a keynote

speaker specializing in modern web development. The event focused on enhancing frontend

skills and understanding updated tools, frameworks, and best practices for creating

responsive, user-friendly web interfaces.


II. Reflection on the Webinar (Learnings Gained)

The webinar gave me a deeper understanding of how frontend development continues to

evolve and how important it is to stay updated. The speaker discussed essential topics such as

responsive design, component-based development, and the role of UI/UX in creating

meaningful user experiences.

One of the valuable parts of the session was the walkthrough of a simple web project, where

the speaker demonstrated how to structure files properly, use reusable components, and apply

CSS best practices. They also explained how tools like version control (Git), package

managers, and modern frameworks can improve productivity and code quality.

The speaker also emphasized common mistakes beginners make—like poor layout

organization, inconsistent styling, or ignoring accessibility—and showed practical ways to

avoid them. Overall, the session helped me understand not just how to build websites, but

how to build them better, following professional standards.


III. Application of Learnings (Practical Application)

I can apply these learnings by improving how I structure my future web projects. I will start

using more organized folders, reusable components, and follow cleaner code practices to

make my work easier to maintain. I also plan to practice more responsive design techniques

so websites look good on both mobile and desktop.


In group projects, I can share what I learned about accessibility and UI/UX principles so our

outputs can become more user-friendly. The emphasis on testing, debugging, and checking

for performance issues also reminded me to be more careful and thorough when developing

websites.


IV. Positive Feedback on the Event

The webinar was very helpful, especially for students and beginners in frontend development.

The speaker explained technical concepts clearly and used examples that were easy to

understand. The live coding demo made the session engaging and practical. Overall, the event

was well-organized, informative, and inspiring for aspiring developers.


V. Suggestions for Improvement

The event was great, but it could be even better with a short hands-on activity or coding

challenge so participants can immediately apply what they learned. It would also be helpful if

they provided downloadable resources like sample code, cheat sheets, or a step-by-step guide

for beginners.

VI. Images Taken During the Webinar







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITY TASK MODULE 3 INFMNGT LECTURE

BLOGPOST2 MODULE 1 - LECTURE