Info Management 1 Class Experience (LAB)

Info Management 1 Class Experience


                Hello! I'm Rodge Romer B. Muni From BSIT 1B. My class experience in Information Management 1 is on another level. Since this subject is our first class of the day meaning it starts early, I'm still a bit sleepy and and because of that it's kinda hard to understand the lesson but I'm trying my best to understand every topics and not to fall asleep. Ms. Mayer Sanchez is a good prof. for me because she's so considerate she gives us more minutes if we're late and in online she's giving us 30 mins preparation time to make sure that were ready to listen, she always make sure that everyone understands the topic and also kind to her students.

                Ms. Mayer Sanchez's teaching strategy is good, I learned many things and understand every topics in Information Management like data processing, database, dbms,rdms, how we use it in medical fields, difference between microsoft excel and microsoft access and more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CODE CAMP 2025: Season 3 – Frontend Development Category Webinar Series (Part 2 of 2)

ACTIVITY TASK MODULE 3 INFMNGT LECTURE

BLOGPOST2 MODULE 1 - LECTURE